As of today, July 1, the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting Portal is now open. Providers that received one or more payments exceeding $10,000, in the aggregate, during a Payment Received Period are required to report on the use of funds. PRF recipients must only use payments for eligible expenses, including services rendered, and lost revenues attributable to coronavirus before the deadline that corresponds to the relevant Payment Received Period. Providers who are required to report during Reporting Period 1 have until September 30, 2021 to enter the Portal and submit their information. All recipients of PRF payments must comply with the reporting requirements described in the Terms and Conditions.
- Review the updated Reporting Requirements Notice (June 11) and enter the PRF Reporting Portal. Portal registration is the first required step (if not already completed).
- Register to attend the technical assistance webinar on July 8, 2021 at 3:00pm ET.
Categories of Data Required for Reporting
PRF recipients may use payments for eligible expenses and lost revenues to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus, including:
- Reporting Entity Business Information
- Subsidiary Questionnaire
- Acquired/Divested Subsidiaries
- Interest Earned on PRF Payment(s)
- Tax and Single Audit Information
- Other Assistance Received
- Use of General and Targeted Distribution (including Skilled Nursing Facility and Nursing Home Infection Control Distribution) Payment(s)
- Unreimbursed Expenses Attributable to Coronavirus
- Lost Revenues Attributable to Coronavirus (and additional revenue information depending upon the option selected to calculate lost revenues)
- Personnel, Patient, and Facility Metrics
- Survey Questions
- Reporting resources like user guides, a data entry worksheet, updated Frequently Asked Questions, and more can found on the PRF Reporting webpage.
- HRSA has prepared a one-pager that may also be helpful.
- For additional information, please call the Provider Support Line at (866) 569-3522; for TTY dial 711. Hours of operation are 7am to 10pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.