In the coming days, we'll be hosting important member-only webinars on COVID-19. We encourage you to join us to be sure you have the latest details on applying for Provider Relief Fund Phase 3 funding (10/21); testing (10/26); and compliance with Provider Relief Fund payments (11/9).
Eligibility and Application for Phase 3 Distribution from the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 | 1-2 PM ET
This webinar will help answer your questions on eligibility and what you will need to complete the application process. Learn more.
- Thomas R. Barker, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Bryan W. Starnes, Chief Financial Officer, ALG Senior
- Maggie Elehwany, SVP, Public Affairs, Argentum (moderator)
Monday, October 26, 2020 | 12-1 PM ET
This webinar will provide a situation report regarding tests currently being distributed to senior living communities from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Learn more.
- Cece Credille, SVP, Quality Services, Enlivant
- Tammy R. Beckham, DVM, PhD, Director of Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy (OIDP), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Rachel Kellogg, RN, Deputy Chief of Staff for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- John Schulte, VP, Quality Improvement, Argentum (moderator)
Complying with Terms and Conditions of HHS Provider Relief Fund Payments
Monday, November 9, 2020 | 1-2 PM ET
This webinar will answer your questions on compliance with Terms and Conditions as well as review the reporting requirements and their deadlines for submission. Learn more.
- Thomas R. Barker, Partner, Foley Hoag
- Diane Bridgewater, EVP, Chief Financial & Administrative Officer, LCS