Vaccine administration is one of the most important issues the senior living industry will address this year. Our Vaccine Readiness Briefing webinar will provide insight and information to help senior living leaders prepare and be ready to get this right. Join us Monday, December 14 from 1-2pm ET, and hear...
- An overview of COVID-19 vaccine plans, to include emerging issues, timing, and process for distribution;
- Suggested action steps you should be taking at the local level to collaborate on vaccine distribution, administration, and education; and
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding how to operationalize administration of the vaccine.
- Derek Darling, Vice President, Strategy, Marketing & Internal Operations, Omnicare, a CVS Health Company
- Kim Elliott, MSN, RN, Senior Vice President of Clinical Services, Brookdale
- Ruth Link-Gelles, PhD, Epidemiologist and Lead, COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout in Long-Term Care, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Natasha Polster, RPh, Vice President, Pharmacy Quality, Compliance and Patient Safety, Walgreens
- John Schulte, Vice President, Quality Improvement, Argentum