The Vaccination Toolkit for Long-Term Care Facilities is now live on CDC’s website.
The toolkit provides administrators and clinical leadership with information and resources to help build vaccine confidence among healthcare personnel and residents. Additionally, the toolkit outlines the importance of COVID-19 vaccination, provides strategies for encouraging COVID-19 vaccination, and includes tools communities may use to monitor COVID-19 vaccination side effects among staff and residents.
You can also find a variety of printable resources to help communicate with staff and residents including:
- Sample Letter to Staff About COVID-19 Vaccination
- Fact Sheet – Answering Common Long-Term Care Staff Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Sample Letter to Residents About COVID-19 Vaccination
- Sample Letter to Residents’ Loved Ones About COVID-19 Vaccination
- Fact Sheet – Answering Common Long-Term Care Residents’ Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines
For more information, visit our Vaccine Toolkit page.